WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
When you visit our website, Megaphone collects the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your activity on the website: buttons you click, the pages you visit, the duration you spend on every page.
- The referral, or the medium that led you to our page (For example: link on other websites, Facebook, or Whatsapp link)
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide Megaphone with most of the data we collect. We rely on Google Analytics and Google Tag manager to collect data and process it when you:
- Visit our website.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Visit our website from another referral.
- Leave our website.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
Megaphone uses your data privately and anonymously to improve functionality of the website, and better understand the behavior and interests of our website visitors in order to improve our content. All data collected is kept confidential and will not be handed with any third-party unless upon a judicial order.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Your data is stored on the Google Analytics platform, according to the rules and standards of the Google Analytics platform. We do not store your data elsewhere.
Google Analytics stores your data for [time period]. Once this time period has expired, your data gets deleted.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Megaphone would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Megaphone for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Megaphone correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You have the right to request Megaphone to complete information you believe to be incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Megaphone erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Megaphone restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Megaphone processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Megaphone transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request we have a month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
HOW DO WE USE YOUR COOKIES?
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Functionality cookies: Megaphone uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE COOKIES?
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not work, as a result.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US